Funding agencies exist to fund efforts they
consider worthwhile. But they must
be very selective in deciding which projects meet their
goals in a unique or superlative way. We support proposal
efforts in many different ways and with different levels
of involvement. Examples:
- Searches for funding sources
- Advice on contacting agencies and development of ideas
- Tutorials and guided exercises in proposal preparation
- Assistance with or preparation of preliminary documents
such as white papers and quad charts
- Honing your ideas to best match the funding agency's
- Advice and review on proposals or the grant writing process
- Complete proposal preparation and submission
The technical content is up to you, the client. We do not
assume expertise in your field, so we rely on you for good
project ideas, technical descriptions and explanations,
and qualifications of your group and personnel.
If needed, we will work with you on program setup to create
a project plan. A good project plan increases your chances
of funding. "Feasibility" is always among the
items in lists of evaluation criteria.
We are especially familiar with the Small Business Innovative
Research (SBIR) program.
Our client base includes small businesses, large businesses, univerisities,
for-profit, and not-for-profit companies.
Click to see a client list or
examples of proposal successes.